Bergerac Accommodation



Today I got in touch with a lovely lady from Bergerac through Airbnb and booked her apartment for the duration of my stay in the Dordogne region. Her name is Kti and the pictures she sent me depict a charming, beautifully furnished ground-floor apartment in an older heritage building with a shaded terrace for dining. It is located near the centre of this delightful market town, thus within easy walking distance to its places of interest and bistros. Kti has placed a bicycle there for my personal use and I also intend to hire a scooter for exploring the nearby towns and villages. So things are starting to fall into place and I am looking forward to immersing myself in French provincial culture and its way of life for a couple of months or so,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eschif de Creyssac

Mons 2

Tournai