Belgium and Luxembourg

                                            
                                    


I have somewhat refined my French Sojourn to include Belgium and also to take in Luxembourg. There are a myriad of towns and villages in the  Aquitaine region surrounding Bergerac and I shall spend six weeks or so getting to know and exploring them. On June 25 I shall fly from Bergerac Airport to Brussels with the Irish airline Ryan Air and for the next 30 days I shall travel around this relatively tiny country in a clock-wise direction by means of their superb and economical rail service, spending between 2 to five days in each city or town. One can purchase a 10 trip ticket to any destination in Belgium for 76 euros. From Brussels I shall head for Ghent, followed by Bruges, Antwerp, Liege, on to Luxembourg then back to Namur and Mons before returning to Brussels and then on to Paris CDG Airport and home. I shall expand more on this remarkable bilingual nation when I get to Belgium.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eschif de Creyssac

Mons 2

Tournai