Travel Arrangements



Today I fixed up my flight to France and my train ride to Bergerac. I shall be flying to Paris with Qatar Airways from Brisbane via Doha on May 15, which will get me there am on the 16th. Later in the morning I shall board the TGV (Train a Grande Vitesse), conveniently located at Paris CDG (Charles de Gaulle) Airport, and enjoy the 3 and 1/2 hour 584 kilometre journey to Bordeaux. As the train whizzes along at around 320 mph it will be quite an exciting ride and, as I have secured a single window seat, I  will be able to enjoy an uninterrupted view of France's idyllic countryside. From Bordeaux I shall join the more subdued TER (Transport Express regional) train to my destination, the market town of Bergerac.
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eschif de Creyssac

Mons 2

Tournai